General Terms and Conditions of Use
Editorial Content: refers to all of the information provided by VOVINAM WORLD MAP to its Users.
- Personal Data: refers to the set of personal information that the User saved during their registration to the Specific Services provided by VOVINAM WORLD MAP (i.e. the geolcation and consultation of Vovinam schools) and/or provided for within the general use of the Services.
- Intellectual Property Rights: refers to the brands, domain names, royalties, copyrights, drawings and models, patents, rights on the Database or any other Intellectual Property Rights used by VOVINAM WORLD MAP and necessary to its activities as a Services provider.
- Form: refers to the registration form or information form available for the User to complete in order to benefit from some of the VOVINAM WORLD MAP services upon disclosure hereof.
- Hypertext Link: refers to a referral system symbolized by a word, an icon or a logo which permits to navigate from one document to another within the same website or from one website page to another website page.
- Services: refers to a set of services, including the Specific Services, provided by VOVINAM WORLD MAP to its Users via its Website www.vovinam-vietvodao.com.
- Website: refers to the website made available to the public via the Internet at the URL address http://www.vovinam-vietvodao.com.
- User: refers to the natural person of legal age and capacity who uses the Services offered by VOVINAM WORLD MAP.
These General Terms and Conditions of Use define the general terms and conditions within which VOVINAM WORLD MAPprovides the Services to the Users. Any and all use of one of the Services offered by VOVINAM WORLD MAPwill be done in compliance with the General Terms and Conditions of Use hereof.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The User declares that they have taken note of and expressly and unconditionally accepted these General Terms and Conditions of Use in force on the day they access the VOVINAM WORLD MAP website and when subscribing to the Services offered by VOVINAM WORLD MAP.
VOVINAM WORLD MAPdoes hereby reserve the right to amend, modify or alter at any time any or all of these General Terms and Conditions of Use. It is thus the responsibility of the User to regularly refer to the latest version of the General Terms and Conditions of Use, available at all times on the VOVINAM WORLD MAP website. Any use of the Services, following any modification of the General Terms and Conditions of Use is considered as a full acceptance of the new General Terms and Conditions of Use by the User.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The User acknowledges that VOVINAM WORLD MAP is the sole owner of the Intellectual Property Rights related to the VOVINAM WORLD MAP website and its Editorial Content.
None of the clauses of the General Terms and Conditions of Use hereof shall be understood as granting the User any licence to any Intellectual Property Rights that VOVINAM WORLD MAP could own or have the exclusive right to exploit.
VOVINAM WORLD MAP only grants you an authorisation to view its Editorial Content on a private basis, excluding any public viewing or use.
Thus, any representation, reproduction or extraction of VOVINAM WORLD MAP, of its Editorial Content or its Website as well as any other Intellectual Property Rights is strictly forbidden, without the written authorization of VOVINAM WORLD MAP. Offenders will be prosecuted. Unauthorized use can result in civil and criminal sanctions and specifically in penalties provided for by the French Intellectual Property Code under Articles L.335.2 and L.343.1.
The User expressly acknowledges and agrees that they must be selective in their use of the Editorial Content and bear all the related risks especially when they rely on the usefulness, the complete nature and the services provided by this Editorial Content and carry out all verifications under their own responsibility.
The VOVINAM WORLD MAP team takes great care when composing the Editorial Content. However, VOVINAM WORLD MAP offers no guarantee of the reliability of the information of the Editorial Content. VOVINAM WORLD MAP shall not be held responsible for any content of its Websites. That is why VOVINAM WORLD MAP shall not be held liable for any damage whatsoever arising from the use of the information available in the Editorial Content by the User.
The VOVINAM WORLD MAP Website contains Hypertext Links to other web sites managed by third parties. VOVINAM WORLD MAP has no control of these web sites and cannot be responsible for their content. Inserting the links does not mean that VOVINAM WORLD MAP approves of the content of these web sites. VOVINAM WORLD MAP cannot be held liable for the content of these web sites. The fact that these web sites are listed on the VOVINAM WORLD MAP site does not imply, under any circumstances, the liability of VOVINAM WORLD MAP.
VOVINAM WORLD MAP does not offer any guarantees concerning:
- the veracity, timelessness, quality, completeness and sufficiency of the indexed web sites' content;
- relevance and comprehensiveness of the indexed web sites;
- difficulties of access and operation of these web sites.
The User acknowledges that:
- The use of the Services is at their own peril especially for data, files and software uploads which could corrupt their computer. VOVINAM WORLD MAP cannot be liable especially for any data losses, computer bugs or damages corrupting their computer;
- VOVINAM WORLD MAP does not guarantee a match between the Services and the User's expectations;
- VOVINAM WORLD MAP does not guarantee the quality and/or lawfulness or compliance with the Law of any content not created by VOVINAM WORLD MAP, especially User-generated content and comments, or any content circulated on external web sites available via Hypertext Links;
- VOVINAM WORLD MAP cannot be held liable for any User broadcasting data which infringe rights, especially private rights, held by third parties;
- VOVINAM WORLD MAP shall not be held liable in case of damages attributed to technical causes, and more particularly the unavailability of its Website or any defects affecting its operation;
- VOVINAM WORLD MAP shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages such as financial loss, profit shortfalls or any issues whatsoever which could arise from the use or the impossibility of use of the Services provided.
In addition, the User indemnifies VOVINAM WORLD MAP against any appeals or actions that may be taken on any basis whatsoever or for any reasons, and more generally when entering data or information, any person who would consider themselves wronged by the placing of these data and information online on the Website and holds VOVINAM WORLD MAP harmless from and against any and all litigation and extra-judicial costs should any arise.
6. ACCEPTING INTERNET RISKS
The User declares that they know the Internet well, including its characteristices and its limits, and in particular acknowledges:
- That the Internet is an open network that cannot be controlled by VOVINAM WORLD MAPand that any data exchanges circulating on the Internet are not always accurate, nor protected, especially against any misappropriation or possible piracy;
- That the communication of sensitive information by the User is thus done at their own risk and peril;
- That they know the nature of the Internet network and more particularly its technical performances and response times needed to consult, query or transfer information data.
VOVINAM WORLD MAP cannot guarantee that the data exchanged will not be intercepted by a third party and that the data exchanged will remain confidential.
VOVINAM WORLD MAP informs the User that there are rules and customs practiced on the Internet, known as Netiquette, as well as various codes of ethics and in particular the Internet Etiquette, which can be found on Internet.
7. ACCESSIBILITY TO SERVICES
VOVINAM WORLD MAP strives to provide access to its website 24/7, but may interrupt access, particularly for site maintenance, updates and any other technical reasons. In no case can VOVINAM WORLD MAP be held liable for these interruptions and any consequences which may result for the User.
VOVINAM WORLD MAP reserves the right to refuse access to any User to all or part of the VOVINAM WORLD MAP site, unilaterally and without prior notice, especially in the event of a clear violation of these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
The User acknowledges that VOVINAM WORLD MAP cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused by the deletion of the User's access to the VOVINAM WORLD MAP site.
8. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS TO SERVICES
8.1 CONDITIONS OF ACCESS TO FREE SERVICES
The Editorial Content of VOVINAM WORLD MAP is accessible to everyone and for free.
8.2 CONDITIONS OF ACCESS TO SPECIFIC FREE SERVICES
The use of Specific Services presumes that the User has been through the registration procedure, which requires them to provide their personal information. The User accepts that the information provided, particularly personal data, is accurate, complete and up to date, and that they have made any modifications to ensure that this is the case.
In the context of this procedure, the User declares that they have read and specifically accepted these General Terms and Conditions of Use by clicking on the button called "I have read and accepted the General Terms and Conditions of Use : send information. Each acceptance sent by the User is considered a signature equivalent to a written signature. By clicking on this button, the User is considered as having given their agreement, irrevocably.
9. PERSONAL DATA - CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA COLLECTED
VOVINAM WORLD MAP collects information provided by its Users:
- Using a form, or sent directly by Users, to know them better and to enable them to use the Specific Services of VOVINAM WORLD MAP;
Conscious that the collection and the processing of Personal Data on the Internet should respect the individual's fundamental rights, VOVINAM WORLD MAP undertakes that all personal data processing on the VOVINAM WORLD MAP site will be consistent with the French Law °78-17 of January 6 1978, pertaining to Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties.
The User has the right to access to (Articles 34 to 38 of the French Law of 1978) and the right to rectify (Article 36 of the French Law of 1978) their own Personal Data.
The User can exercise their rights at any time by sending an email using the Contact page on our Website to rectify, complete, clarify, update or delete any information that is incorrect, incomplete or no longer valid. A period of a maximum of 15 days is necessary to take into account the User's request.
The data provided by the User during their contributions to the site are made anonymous when the user asks for their data to be permanently deleted, or deletes their personal account from the Website, but the data cannot be permanently deleted in order to ensure the smooth operation of the Services provided by VOVINAM WORLD MAP.
VOVINAM WORLD MAP undertakes to make its best efforts to protect the Personal Data, in order to ensure that they are not misrepresented, corrupted or communicated to unauthorized third parties, in conformity with Article 29 of the French Law of January 6, 1978.